Partners in 3D Printing
CADimensions now offers your company the ability to use the brand new metal 3D printing technology. What would you do if you could 3D print in metal?
The first metal 3D printing system for mass production. Arriving in 2018, this printer delivers the speed, quality, and cost-per-part needed to compete with traditional manufacturing processes.
- 100x Faster - Breakthrough Single Pass Jetting delivers speeds up to 100x faster than laser-based systems. With zero-tooling needed, it's the fastest way to manufacture complex metal parts.
- 20x Low Cost - Low-cost MIM powder, high throughput, and simple post-processing deliver per-part costs that are competitive with traditional manufacturing processes-and up to 20x lower than today's metal 3D printing systems
No more waiting for machined or cast parts. Iterate faster by printing highly complex metal parts without leaving the office. The Studio system is the only end-to-end solution for metal 3D printing.
- 10x Cheaper - The Studio system is ten times less expensive than comparable laser-based systems. With several ways to buy, its the only end-to-end metal 3D printing system that is cost-effective for engineering groups.
- Safe for the office - We eliminated lasers and powders to make the Studio system safe for any facility. Unlike other systems, there is no 3rd party equipment or special facilities required-just power and an internet connection.
- End-to-end system - Other systems require 3rd party equipment. The Studio system is the only end-to-end solution for metal 3D printing. The printer, debinder, and furnace were designed together, making it possible to control the entire workflow, from CAD to final part.
Want to Learn More?
We are extremely proud to be partnered with Desktop Metal and are eager to bring this technology to our engineering groups. At present, we are speaking with interested parties and looking to reserve machines that are expected to ship later this year.
- If you would like more information, please fill out the form.