Precision 3D printing in a wide range of materials
PolyJet is a powerful 3D printing technology that produces smooth, accurate parts, prototypes and tooling. With microscopic layer resolution and accuracy down to 0.1 mm, it can produce thin walls and complex geometries using the widest range of materials available with any technology.
How PolyJet works
PolyJet 3D printing works similarly to inkjet printing, but instead of jetting drops of ink onto paper, PolyJet 3D printers jet layers of curable liquid photopolymer onto a build tray. The process is simple:
1. Pre-processing: Build-preparation software automatically calculates the placement of photopolymers and support material from a 3D CAD file.
2. Production: The 3D printer jets and instantly UV-cures tiny droplets of liquid photopolymer. Fine layers accumulate on the build tray to create one or several precise 3D models or parts. Where overhangs or complex shapes require support, the 3D printer jets a removable support material.
3. Support removal: The user easily removes the support material by hand, with water or in a solution bath. Models and parts are ready to handle and use right out of the 3D printer, with no post-curing needed.
DownloadsObjet24 Spec Sheet
Objet30 Spec Sheet
Objet30 Pro Spec Sheet
Objet30 Prime Spec Sheet
Objet Eden260VS Spec Sheet
Objet260 Connex3 Spec Sheet
Objet1000 Plus Spec Sheet
Stratasys J750 Spec Sheet
Connex3 Spec Sheet
PolyJet 3D Printers:
Desktop Design Series:
Print small, precise models in a single material, right on your desktop.
- Objet24 - Create true-to-life models in-house with the Objet24. Print in layers thinner than a human hair for astonishingly accurate prototypes. With Objet24 on your team, you have unlimited power to innovate – at a price you can afford.
- Objet30 - Turn your vision into reality with the Objet30. This compact 3D printer can print in five different materials, including Rigid Opaque and Simulated Polypropylene. A large tray size gets the most out of a small footprint. Create stunningly realistic models right in your office. The possibilities are endless.
- Objet30 Pro - Turn your vision into reality with the Objet30 Pro. It offers outstanding value and an impressive range of eight different materials, including transparent and high-temperature photopolymers. A large tray size gets the most out of a small footprint. Create stunningly realistic models right in your office. The possibilities are endless.
- Objet30 Prime - 3D print your biggest ideas right on your desktop with the ultimate in precision and versatility. The Objet30 Prime is the only desktop 3D printer in the world that works with 12 materials and gives you specialized properties like flexibility and biocompatibility.
Gain efficiency and design freedom with more material options and hands-free support removal.
- Objet Eden260VS - Create prototypes that embody your product vision down to the finest detail. The Objet Eden260VS professional 3D printer works with 15 materials to deliver outstanding precision and productivity
- Objet260 Connex3 - Designers, meet the most liberating 3D printer in the world. The Objet260 Connex3 creates brilliantly colored prototypes with a range of multi-material components including rigid, flexible, clear and durable. Get inspired by the possibilities. Then start prototyping with passion.
Bring agility and aesthetics to every stage of product development with the widest range of colors and material properties for prototypes and tooling.
- Objet1000 Plus - The Objet1000 Plus is the world’s largest multi-material 3D printer. From full-scale prototypes to fully packed trays of precise, small parts, PolyJet’s signature precision and material range deliver accuracy and aesthetics on a grand scale.
- Stratasys J750 - The ultimate full-color, multi-material 3D printer! If seeing is believing, holding something this real is knowing for sure. The Stratasys J750 3D Printer lends forms and substance to your brightest ideas and boldest ambitions with lifelike colors and materials that make uncertainty obsolete.
- Connex3 - The Connex3 was the first 3D printer in the world to simultaneously 3D print multiple colors and materials. Today it remains alone in its class with a broader set of capabilities that amplify its advantages.
About Stratasys Ltd. - Stratasys, Ltd. is a manufacturer of 3D printers and 3D production systems for office-based rapid prototyping and direct digital manufacturing solutions.