Performance so good, you won’t believe it’s so easy to use!
The Stratasys F123 3D Printer Series demands less knowledge and experience, while meeting even the most advanced rapid prototyping expectations and needs.
Stratasys F170 / F270 / F370
This Series excels at all stages of the design prototyping process, from draft-concept iterations – to complex design verification – to high-quality functional prototypes. Enhanced 3D printing capabilities include – a new user interface, remote print monitoring, built-in camera, auto calibration, an improved software experience with GrabCAD Print, easy material change out and auto material changeover – help make the Stratasys F123 3D Printer Series one of the most simple to use, yet powerful 3D printing platforms for busy classrooms and demanding business environments alike.
Join us and experience the F123 Series firsthand at one of our upcoming roadshows!Long Island, NY
Speed, Silence, & Savings:
Toting several new incredible features, the F Series is the fastest FDM line of machines in its class. This line of systems is geared to replace the Dimension models, and has 20-30% faster build times than the uPrint SE.
- All new fast-draft mode, which builds your model up to 2x faster than the basic build mode, and uses 2/3 less material
- Redesigned material spools, resulting in load/unload times under 60 seconds
- Features an all-new touchscreen interface for straightforward operation with intuitive controls and two integrated USB ports that make it easy for users to walk right up, plug in, and print.
The F Series machines all have the same physical footprint, and are compact enough to fit comfortably in any office environment, but are durable enough to thrive in harsher manufacturing environments as well.
- They are as quiet as a desktop PC (46 dB max during a build, for the interested engineers reading this)
- Once you integrate this machine into your facility, it will be just like having another computer in the office
Stratasys has spent tens of thousands of hours developing two new materials that will help you print many iterations of designs without breaking the bank or sacrificing reliability between prints.
- The first is PLA thermoplastic, the most economical material Stratasys has ever offered. Created with renewable resources, PLA also boasts a 10x cost reduction when printing in fast draft mode and comes in 11 vibrant colors, including some that are translucent.
- The second is QSR (Quick Support Release) soluble support material, an upgrade from SR30, extending bath life and providing faster dissolve time than ever before.
- Also comes with standard ABS thermoplastic and ASA, a material with slightly improved mechanical properties over ABS and the best aesthetics of all FDM thermoplastics, as well as UV stability for outdoor applications.
- The F370 also comes with PC-ABS (PolyCarbonate-ABS), an engineering grade thermoplastic optimized for functional prototyping and manufacturing aids.
About Stratasys Ltd. - Stratasys, Ltd. is a manufacturer of 3D printers and 3D production systems for office-based rapid prototyping and direct digital manufacturing solutions.