The Objet24 is the most affordable desktop system to print realistic models with small moving parts, thin walls and smooth, paintable surfaces. Using PolyJet 3D printing technology, the Objet24 features 28μ print layers and a 240 x 200 x 150 mm (9.45 x 7.87 x 5.9 in) tray size. The Objet24 is ideal for designers and engineers looking to produce highly accurate models for visual aids, fit and assembly testing and functional applications. The Objet24 uses rigid white opaque material (VeroWhitePlus), which is perfect for general-purpose 3D modeling and prototyping. Combining dimensional stability and high-detail visualization, this photopolymer closely resembles the look of the end product. It can be painted, drilled, machined or used for vacuum forming.
The Objet30 features four Rigid Opaque materials and one material that mimics polypropylene. The Vero family of materials all feature dimensional stability and high-detail visualization, and are designed to simulate plastics that closely resemble the end product.
The Objet30 Pro combines the accuracy and versatility of a high-end rapid prototyping machine with the small footprint of a desktop 3D printer. Powered by PolyJet technology, it offers eight different 3D printing materials, among them clear, high-temperature and simulated polypropylene, and features the industry’s best print resolution so you get smooth surfaces, small moving parts and thin walls. With a roomy tray size of 300 × 200 × 150 mm (11.81 × 7.87 × 5.9 in.), Objet30 Pro is ideal for prototyping consumer goods, consumer electronics, medical devices and more. The Objet30 Pro gives you the power to create realistic models with specialized properties quickly and easily in-house.
The Objet30 Prime also delivers versatility with three print modes: high-quality, high-speed, and new draft mode, a fast, economical mode exclusive to the Prime. Try out even your boldest ideas in three dimensions, from the moment of inspiration to late-stage design reviews.
Whatever you’re 3D printing, the Objet30 Prime’s productivity, quiet operation and small footprint will make it a welcome addition to your office.
Build models up to 255 × 252 × 200 mm (10.0 x 9.9 x 7.9 in.) with a clean, quiet system that fits your creative environment. With 16-micron layer accuracy, the Eden 260VS renders smooth surfaces, thin walls and fine details in your choice of 15 rigid and flexible materials.
For delicate or complex models, automated support removal lets you clean internal voids and fine features that water-jetting could miss or damage. The Eden 260VS 3D Printer features a soluble support option to minimize to hands-on time and effort.
Connex3 was the first 3D printer in the world to simultaneously 3D print multiple colors and materials. Today it remains alone in its class with a broader set of capabilities that amplify its advantages.
- Objet350 Connex3: 340 × 340 × 200 mm (13.4 × 13.4 × 7.9 in.)
- Objet500 Connex3: 490 × 390 × 200 mm (19.3 × 15.4 × 7.9 in.)
- Multiple materials can be loaded at one time in the Connex3, enabling you to print parts that require a range of mechanical, optical or thermal properties like non-slip grips, transparent windows or flexible hinges.
- Fast, flexible colors can be printed directly from the color information in your original CAD file. Produce smooth three-color gradients, vivid multi-color textures, sleek transparencies or milky opaque colors.
- No assembly required for parts 3D printed with multiple materials, so you can create custom jigs, assembly fixtures and tools with ultra-fine accuracy and smooth surfaces.
- The point-and-click Objet Studio software makes it simple for anyone to build high-quality accurate 3D models with the Connex3 systems.
Combining imaging, ingenuity, research and resolve, your team has modeled something truly amazing. Hold it in your hands without extra steps and stipulations. New features, available only on the Stratasys J750, will change the way you look at 3D printing.
- Automatic color mapping: Color comes naturally to the Stratasys J750: neutrals and neons, shadows and highlights, textures and gradients — over 360,000 colors automatically mapped from your design software for photorealistic models.
- Easy material selection: Load six materials at once for sweeping variety without swapping canisters. Assign any combination of rigid, flexible, transparent or opaque materials and their composites to a single model or assorted tray. Material selection is fast, simple and fun. Learn more about Digital Materials.
- Finer layers and faster 3D printing: Produce ultra-smooth surfaces and fine details with layer thickness as fine as 0.014 mm — about half the width of a human skin cell. Plus, next-generation print heads double the number of nozzles for increased speed and print quality.
- Detail and realism: Create precise threading or crisp tracking codes directly from CAD. With 14-micron layer resolution, the Stratasys J750 lets you see, touch, test and perfect every detail.
- Great throughput: With a spacious build envelope and the ability to widely vary materials within a single print job, you can pack a tray with assorted parts to power through tool and prototype production.
- Efficiency: Spend less time processing parts. PolyJet models are smooth, beautiful and ready to handle without additional curing or post-processing.
- Cost performance: Faster 3D printing, fewer material changeovers and automatic color mapping maximize your productivity, so the Stratasys J750 achieves a low cost per part.
- J750 Datasheet
- Watch the J750 Product Video
The Objet1000 Plus is the world’s largest multi-material 3D printer. From full-scale prototypes to fully packed trays of precise, small parts, PolyJet’s signature precision and material range deliver accuracy and aesthetics on a grand scale.
With an ultra-large build tray measuring 1000 x 800 x 500 mm (39.3 x 31.4 x 19.6 in.), the Objet1000 Plus amplifies productivity without sacrificing accuracy. It works largely unattended to produce multi-material parts directly from CAD data, preserving fine details and geometric complexity at any scale.
In industries like automotive and aerospace, the Objet1000 Plus streamlines production of 1:1 models, patterns, molds, fixtures and other manufacturing tools. It’s up to 40 percent faster than its predecessor, and offers the lowest cost of ownership per part of any PolyJet system. Its size, speed and precision amount to higher throughput, lower cost per part – and ultimately a quick return on investment.