Free Design Automation Inside SOLIDWORKS
DriveWorksXpress is the free design automation tool included in every license of world-leading, 3D CAD design software, SOLIDWORKS.
DriveWorksXpress is ideal for everyday repetitive design tasks. Use it to create multiple variations of SOLIDWORKS Parts, Assemblies and Drawings quickly and accurately.
Save time, reduce repetitive tasks and minimise costly errors.
You’ll find DriveWorksXpress under the SOLIDWORKS Tools menu, all you need to do is activate it by following these simple steps.
Get Started with DriveWorksXpress
Once you’ve activated DriveWorksXpress, get started quickly and easily with the free online resources. Online you’ll find a help file, sample projects, how to videos, tutorials and monthly getting started webinars to help you should you need it.
You can even get certified in DriveWorksXpress. Become a Certified DriveWorksXpress Associate (CDWXA) in just 3 steps, in 3 hours by completing the DriveWorksXpress Training and Certification. It’s a free online certification for all engineering and design professionals and students with access to SOLIDWORKS.
Do More with DriveWorks Solo
DriveWorks Solo allows you to quickly and easily create custom products inside SOLIDWORKS, reduce the cost of custom designs, respond quickly to sales inquiries, enhance product quality and reduce repetitive tasks.
DriveWorks Solo is the next step in automating SOLIDWORKS. It provides powerful design automation with the following additional functionality compared to DriveWorksXpress:
- Form Designer
- DriveWorks Solo has an advanced form designer to create visually appealing, dynamic configurator projects, with images, a wider range of form controls and form navigation for guided selling.
- Model Control
- Control and drive many more SOLIDWORKS features such as colours, materials and textures with custom properties. Control multiple sets of models in a single project.
- Drawing Control
- Greater control over SOLIDWORKS drawings. Create multiple drawings for each part and assembly and control layers, sheet scale, annotation position, break-lines and much more.
- Built-in Templates
- Built in XML templates for Quotations, BOMs and covering letters enables you to automatically generate personalised documents based on your rules, stored alongside your project files.
- Working with Data
- DriveWorks Solo lets you take data from excel or an internal data table and use it to power your forms. Use the information in your rules and drive the results in your output documents.
- Working with Rules
- With over 180 functions and the ability to use variables, the DriveWorks Solo Rules Builder is more powerful with greater capability. Your rules are validated as you build your project.
Try DriveWorks Solo for Free
See the additional functionality in DriveWorks Solo yourself with a 30-day free trial.
DriveWorks software is modular and scalable so you can quickly and easily upscale the project you have already created in DriveWorksXpress to DriveWorks Solo.
You’ll also benefit from free online resources for DriveWorks Solo. Even during your trial period, you have access to a training tutorial, how-to videos, webinars, online training, sample projects and the online help file.
Save $500 on DriveWorks Solo
Throughout September and October 2017 you can save $500 off the cost of DriveWorks Solo when you upgrade from DriveWorksXpress.
All you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your DriveWorksXpress configurator project and they will send you a voucher code.
When you’re ready to buy DriveWorks Solo, get in touch with us, give us your voucher code and you’ll save $500* off the price of DriveWorks Solo with Subscription Support.
*Offer is only valid for upgrades from DriveWorksXpress to DriveWorks Solo between 1st September and 31st October 2017. Screenshots must be received before you purchase DriveWorks Solo, no refunds will be made retrospectively.