POSITION TITLE: Business Development Representative
LOCATIONS: Syracuse, NY/Rochester
A LITTLE ABOUT US: CADimensions, Inc. strives to be the premier provider of innovative tools and solutions for the Engineering and Manufacturing community. CADimensions likes to do business and build relationships with the value of CADLIFE in mind. Our CADLIFE culture guides each Employeeto provide a best-in-class Customer experience. We are Dedicated to the success of our team and those they serve. This commitment compels us to always act with Integrity and make sure we bring our best Attitude to every interaction. We are Loyal to our employees and customers as we create the world of tomorrow together as Family every step of the way.
Summary: We have an immediate full-time opportunity for a Business Development Representative. Reporting to the Sales Manager, BDR’s are responsible for generating and qualifying new leads/prospects, as well as closing their own leads within the Software/Hardware space. They must conduct comprehensive investigations regarding potential customers and analyze the data received to determine opportunity.
If you are personable, hardworking, and like talking about software/hardware – we want to talk to you.
In this role, you should expect:
- Prospecting & generation of qualified leads for software CADimensions products into all accounts for the sales team
- BDR’s are responsible for generating and qualifying new software leads from both existing customers in our territory and new prospects. They must conduct comprehensive investigations regarding potential customers and analyze the data received
- Responsible for promoting, educating and upselling our customers on our enhanced subscription model.
- Follow up on all in bound leads for all accounts in assigned territory or territories
- Completing all internal and external certifications
- Updating NetSuite CRM and Sales Loft and Seamless with all activities
- Perform other job related duties that may be assigned from time to time
Why do you fit in at CADimensions? Because you have:
- Undergrad Degree preferred
- The BDR will ideally have 1-2 years of experience in a similar outbound, prospecting sales role
- Exceptional communication, organization, and follow-up skills
- High Energy/Results driven
- Team player
- Friendly, helpful attitude toward customer success
HOW SUCCESS IS MEASURED:
- Achievement of overall RTO/lead generation goals
- Conversion of Customers to Enhanced Subscription program
- Activity Targets through Sales Loft/NetSuite
Contacts added to Sales Loft Cadences & Avg. Activities per day
Seamless Contacts Added
CADimensions, Inc. offers competitive wages and a total benefits package that includes company paid medical insurance options, optional dental and vision, 401k matching, paid time off and work from home flexibility.