A LITTLE ABOUT US: CADimensions, Inc. strives to be the premier provider of innovative tools and solutions for the Engineering and Manufacturing community. CADimensions likes to do business and build relationships with the value of CADLIFE in mind. Our CADLIFE culture guides each Employee to provide a best-in-class Customer experience. We are Dedicated to the success of our team and those they serve. This commitment compels us to always act with Integrity and make sure we bring our best Attitude to every interaction. We are Loyal to our employees and customers as we create the world of tomorrow together as Family every step of the way.
This is a remote position with the option to work from our Syracuse NY office. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for outbound B2B marketing efforts and written content. This role requires strong verbal and written communications skills, a keen eye for detail, outstanding organizational skills, and the desire to be a strong team player. Working hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm EST.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO:
- Produce and curate social media content and engage in relevant conversations on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Create original and creative email messaging and content to provide valuable information about products, services, promotions, and industry trends to customers and prospects.
- Curate email nurture campaigns from various lead generation activities including content downloads and mailing list sign-ups.
- Write eloquent and informative pieces to provide value to our markets through useful downloadable assets, customer case studies, and other content.
- Organize webinars with internal and external presenters.
- Act as a live chat agent on our website, answering questions and directing visitors to the information they are looking for.
- Build and monitor digital advertising campaigns on Google, Bing, and social platforms.
- Provide valuable insights and thoughts to the team on marketing campaigns.
- Obtain relevant certifications in social media, email marketing, content production and vendor related products.
- Travel to Company sponsored events (once a quarter)
YOU FIT THIS ROLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, marketing, communications, public relations, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience
- Outstanding writing and story-telling skills
- Exceptional communication, organization, and follow-up skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Friendly, helpful attitude
- A passion for technology and helping business build awesome products
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience working with Google, Bing, and social media ads
- Hubspot knowledge
- Give enthusiastic high-fives
CADimensions, Inc. offers competitive wages and a total benefits package that includes company paid medical insurance options, optional dental and vision, 401k matching, paid time off and work from home flexibility.
To learn more about CADLIFE, please visit: CADLife - CADimensions