A LITTLE ABOUT US: CADimensions, Inc. strives to be the premier provider of innovative tools and solutions for the Engineering and Manufacturing community. CADimensions likes to do business and build relationships with the value of CADLIFE in mind. Our CADLIFE culture guides each Employee to provide a best-in-class Customer experience. We are Dedicated to the success of our team and those they serve. This commitment compels us to always act with Integrity and make sure we bring our best Attitude to every interaction. We are Loyal to our employees and customers as we create the world of tomorrow together as Family every step of the way.
SUMMARY: This is a full-time hybrid position reporting to the VP of Finance.
This position is focused on successfully activating and onboarding our customers who are on enhanced subscriptions. Primary goal of the position is to ensure that the customers are fully utilizing their Enhanced Subscription Plan which includes but is not limited to ensuring the use of SolidProfessor and utilization of vouchers and credits. Secondary goal is to help generate leads for software, training, and/or services. Customer Advocate Representative is also expected to upsell current customers from the Essential Subscription Plan to the Elite Subscription Plan.
Our normal hours of service are 8:00am to 5:00pm EST
What is this role responsible for?
- Contacting customers to let them know of the switch from our legacy subscription offerings to our new enhanced CADimensions offerings. (Expected to be roughly 200-250 calls per week)
- Responsible for walking customers through the SolidProfessor activation process and identifying Administrators and Users within each customer account.
- Responsible for onboarding customers into the new Enhanced Subscription Program.
- Ensure customers are using their CSB, Services, and Training credits on their account before expiration.
- Ability to uncover additional sales opportunities through regular customer touch points.
- Convert customers on the Essential Subscription Plan to the Elite Subscription Plan.
- Ensure customers on the Enhanced Subscription Plan renew at same or higher level.
- Contacts Added from SolidProfessor into NetSuite
- Perform other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
BENEFITS: CADimensions, Inc. offers competitive wages and a total benefits package that includes company paid medical insurance options, optional dental and vision, 401k matching, paid time off, and work from home flexibility/allowance. To learn more about CADLIFE, please visit: CADLife - CADimensions