A LITTLE ABOUT US: CADimensions, Inc. strives to be the premier provider of innovative tools and solutions for the Engineering and Manufacturing community. CADimensions likes to do business and build relationships with the value of CADLIFE in mind. Our CADLIFE culture guides each Employeeto provide a best-in-class Customer experience. We are Dedicated to the success of our team and those they serve. This commitment compels us to always act with Integrity and make sure we bring our best Attitude to every interaction. We are Loyal to our employees and customers as we create the world of tomorrow together as Family every step of the way.
SUMMARY: Inside Sales Representative
This is full-time Inside Sales position, that could either be remote or work out of our Syracuse location. Reporting to the Additive Team Lead, and indirectly to the Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for uncovering, progressing and closing sales within our Additive Manufacturing 3D printer technologies. The role will consist of working strategically with an Outside Account Manager and supporting their efforts to grow the business, which will include lead generation for specific 3D Printers. Our normal hours of service are 8:00am to 5:00pm EST.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO:
- Prospect and Conduct Lead Generation amongst both our existing customer base and non-customers to uncover new leads for our Outside Account Manager position(s).
- Uncovering, progressing, forecasting and closing business on specific 3D printer machines/technologies.
- Prioritize and schedule time to achieve all responsibilities of the role.
- Be a thorough, detail oriented, quick-on-their-feet, outside-of-the-box thinker who will act as the customer’s partner.
- Work with Marketing to help drive lead generation business.
- Utilize and manage all facets of deals within a CRM system.
- Obtain relevant certifications in the Stratasys or applicable Vendors portfolio of products.
YOU FIT THIS ROLE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE:
- A desire to grow internal and external customer relationships and be part of a flexible, family culture.
- 2-3 years of full-time Sales Experience, including Closing Business & Lead Generation/Prospecting Experience.
- Strong independent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding collaboration working with other sales team members to be able to share overall success of department.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and follow-up skills.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of Stratasys or additive manufacturing.
- Track Record of Success with Lead Generation AND Closing of Business.
- A challenger mentality focused on solutions based sales.
- CRM Experience, specifically HubSpot or SalesForce.
CADimensions, Inc. offers competitive wages and a total benefits package that includes company paid medical insurance options, optional dental and vision, 401k matching, paid time off, and work from home flexibility/allowance.
Salary Range: $40,000-50,000 plus commission