Enables comprehensive structural simulations covering statics, implicit and explicit dynamics, acoustics across a broad range of industrial applications.
Structural Mechanics Engineer is a comprehensive role to perform structural integrity assessment of any type of product, providing:
- Structural analyses (static or quasi-static, frequency, buckling, mode-based steady-state or transient dynamic, random response, non-linear dynamic)
- Thermal analyses or sequential thermal-stress analyses (both transient or steady-state)
- Axisymmetric idealization for fast structural analyses, especially useful in a preliminary design context to determine trends
- Advanced capability from modeling and meshing, with possible automated creation (e.g.mid-surfacing), scenario definition, execution, results in visualization, and report generation
- Embedded tokens for running the analyse