A LITTLE ABOUT US: CADimensions, Inc. strives to be the premier provider of innovative tools and solutions for the Engineering and Manufacturing community. CADimensions likes to do business and build relationships with the value of CADLIFE in mind. Our CADLIFE culture guides each Employeeto provide a best-in-class Customer experience. We are Dedicated to the success of our team and those they serve. This commitment compels us to always act with Integrity and make sure we bring our best Attitude to every interaction. We are Loyal to our employees and customers as we create the world of tomorrow together as Family every step of the way.
This is a remote position with the option to work from our Syracuse NY office. Reporting to the Vice President of Technical Services, you will act as a senior technical support engineer for the SOLIDWORKS portfolio of products. This role requires strong customer service skills, leadership qualities, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail. Our hours of service are 8:00am to 5:00pm EST.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO:
- Be the Customer’s hero, who loves diagnosing and solving problems for others.
- Be accountable for Key Performance Indicators within the role.
- Respond to escalated and high-level customer concerns (written and verbal) in an unscripted knowledgeable, pleasant, and professional manner.
- Provide best practices recommendations based on customer requirements.
- Prioritize critical tasks and take responsibility for a successful resolution.
- Be a thorough, detail oriented, leader.
- Partake in knowledge sharing activities, publishing technical documents, supplying technical presentations.
- Obtain relevant certifications in the SOLIDWORKS portfolio of products.
- Travel to Company sponsored events (Up to 5% travel may be needed.)
YOU FIT THIS ROLE BECAUSE YOU HAVE:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology or related field.
- 5-6 years of full time SOLIDWORKS experience
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows, PC hardware, and basic computer networking
- Exceptional communication, organization, and follow-up skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Friendly, helpful attitude toward customer relationship
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience as a CAD Admin within an organization.
- Experience in management or leadership roles.
- Experience within the SOLIDWORKS Reseller Channel.
CADimensions, Inc. offers competitive wages and a total benefits package that includes company paid medical insurance options, optional dental and vision, 401k matching, paid time off and work from home flexibility/allowance.
To learn more about CADLIFE, please visit: CADLife - CADimensions