A LITTLE ABOUT US: CADimensions, Inc. strives to be the premier provider of innovative tools and solutions for the Engineering and Manufacturing community. CADimensions likes to do business and build relationships with the value of CADLIFE in mind. Our CADLIFE culture guides each Employeeto provide a best-in-class Customer experience. We are Dedicated to the success of our team and those they serve. This commitment compels us to always act with Integrity and make sure we bring our best Attitude to every interaction. We are Loyal to our employees and customers as we create the world of tomorrow together as Family every step of the way.
This is a hybrid position based out of our Syracuse office. This Human Resources leadership position is responsible for partnering with the leadership team in alignment with our Strategic HR initiatives. This role was created to provide organizational development and change management for the HR efforts inside of CADimensions. This role will play a crucial part in developing and driving the business and people strategies.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO:
- Develop & lead all aspects of Employee Experience. Represent the HR function in leadership meetings and events.
- Develop and monitor ongoing employee development and talent management programs utilizing internal and external resources
- Creation and execution of a reward and recognition initiative with in the organization.
- Supports leadership team to access and make recommendations on compensation plans and structures. Monitors incentive plans for effectiveness and appropriateness.
- Develops and leads recruitment and interview process to fill vacant positions. Collaborate with hiring managers and coach them to become proficient in hiring activity.
- Challenges and coaches leaders and managers to enhance performance engagement and wellbeing for team members and achieve superior results on key HR issues and productivity.
- Develops and coaches’ managers on the employee performance process and issues.
- Partners with business leaders to create change management and communication plans to support organizational initiatives.
- Establish creditability through out the organization with leadership and the employees in order to be an effective listener and problem solver.
- Develops and utilizes tools and processes to build a sustaining culture in support of learning knowledge based organization with a continuous process methodology.
- Maintains knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws and issues to keep company in compliance.
- Primary point of contact representing the company on Employee relations issues and communications within departments/areas of responsibility.
YOU FIT THIS ROLE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE:
A desire to do meaningful work and be part of a flexible, family culture
5 + years experience in HR strategy and leading organizational change and growth.
Exceptional communication, organization, and follow-up skills
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding.
Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills.
Excellent communication skills which can be effectively tailored to different audiences, especially having the confidence to verbally communicate via face to face, video chat or phone versus email.
Assertiveness and influencing skills are essential to manage stakeholders to follow agreed processes and known when to escalate.
CADimensions, Inc. offers competitive wages and a total benefits package that includes company paid medical insurance options, optional dental and vision, 401k matching, paid time off, and work from home flexibility/allowance.
To learn more about CADLIFE, please visit: CADLife - CADimensions
85, 000-115,000.00 annually