IT departments are critical to the infrastructure of your organization, but they’re often juggling many requests and putting out fires. Updating SOLIDWORKS is often a very low priority even though it can have a direct impact on day-to-day user performance. Through our years of working with SOLIDWORKS, our team has the expertise to take that burden off your hands. A true CAD administrator will ensure your software is always current and your team’s environment is optimized for performance.
CADimensions Upgrade Contract
Signing on to a CADimensions Upgrade Contract gives you a headache-free process to keep your software up to date, done by the pros who do it every week. Here’s a snapshot of what’s included in the CADimensions Upgrade Contract:
- Create administrative images for deployment
- Software installation including new releases & service packs
CAD Administration Service Package
Hiring a full-time CAD Administrator is not always within the scope of every company using SOLIDWORKS, which is why CADimensions offers our Administrator Service Package. The CAD Administrator Service Package ensures that the design and development tools are working so users don’t miss a beat. Included in the CAD Administrator Service Package:
- Any initial SOLIDWORKS product repair including server components
- Create administrative images for deployment to users
- Software installation of SOLIDWORKS products including PDM clients
- Software upgrade installation including new releases & service packs
- Technical support for users on best practices
- Software testing on client files and processes of new releases & service packs
For more than 3 decades, firms large and small have trusted CADimensions to assist with the maintenance of their data. Our years of experience mean we are the efficient, and worry-free alternative to keep your CAD environment at peak performance.
Keep Your CAD Environment At Peak Performance