Managing the flow of data is crucial to keeping a project on schedule. With Product Data Management you’re able to optimize your workflow, improve the way groups manage and collaborate on projects and leverage a secure vault to safely manage the product development lifecycle. Stay organized and avoid the headaches of re-works and schedule overruns with SOLIDWORKS Product Data Management.
SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard
SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard is a data management solution for smaller workgroup environments in a single location. This tool is included in the SOLIDWORKS Professional and SOLIDWORKS Premium packages. The benefits of utilizing a PDM system are many, but chief among them are ensuring that team members have access to the right files at the right time and maximizing your efficiency in the development process.
SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional is a full featured data management solution for organizations of any size. With PDM Professional, companies are able to find and repurpose files, files and drawings but also share design information and automate workflows. PDM Professional is the best way to organize and share your data.
- File Management
- Revision Management
- Bills of Materials Management
- Distribution Collaboration
- Regulatory Compliance
- Design Reuse
- Engineering Change Management
- Secure File Vaulting
- Enterprise Scalability
NEW PRODUCT: SOLIDWORKS Manage
SOLIDWORKS PDM may have helped you get a handle on your data management, but now SOLIDWORKS Manage is here to help you do more. You can now have advanced Bills of Materials, connective project management, and advanced process control so you can continue growing without getting lost in the complexity of your data.
- Bills of Materials: These can get complex, and endless spreadsheets can get out of control. You can now create Bills of Materials at any step, even before you start your SOLIDWORKS model. You can add additional details to create a complete, comprehensive Bill of Materials with collaboration from all departments.
- Project Management: The days of relying on basic tools are over. Now you have Manage that connects your project management tool to your SOLIDWORKS files and design data, along with the capability to assign tasks and track progress. You can also log cases that are trackable, manageable, and visible.
- Process Control: SOLIDWORKS Manage processes allow you more flexibility than PDM work flows for your more complex needs, giving you the ability to run multiple processes at the same time on one document. A Manage process also doesn’t require a file, although it does connect to all your PDM vaults.”
- Learn more here
EXALEAD OnePart (Certified)
EXALEAD OnePart is a packaged business discovery application that accelerates reuse of parts, designs, specifications, standards, test results and related data for engineering, manufacturing, and procurement activities. OnePart provides a full set of applications to classify company assets, identify master parts for reuse and ensure selects the preferred prt, while monitoring over time, the execution of company policy.