Making your life easier with more subscription benefits for you to take advantage of.
CADimensions has just launched new Enhanced Subscription Services options to better serve our CAD customers. Your SOLIDWORKS Subscription just got an upgrade and thanks to our partnership with SolidProfessor now includes access to over 7,500 online, self-paced lessons covering CAD, CAM, Simulation, and Engineering Theory with topics like GD&T and Finite Element Analysis.
Your Essential SOLIDWORKS Subscription will still come with the following:
- Incredible technical support from the CADimensions team
- Access to free SOLIDWORKS exams
- Access to mysolidworks.com
- SOLIDWORKS CAM Standard
- Visualize Standard
With our Essential package, we are thrilled to now include a voucher good for $300 towards any qualifying 3D printing service bureau work as a special incentive for you to try our growing service.
Newly introduced is our Elite Subscription Plan which includes all the great benefits of Essentials with a few key differences like:
- $500 3D printing service bureau voucher
- $400 credit towards CADimensions instructor-led training
- 10% rate reduction for any CADimensions provided service project
- One 2-hour ‘Ask An Expert’ session
- Upgrade to a SolidProfessor ‘Site License’ which includes logins for up to 3x the # of subscription users you have
Here is a helpful guide to understanding all the benefits of both the Essential and Elite Subscription plans. CADimentions is excited to extend the benefits of SolidProfessor and our services to help you meet and exceed your design and engineering goals.
Learn more about our Subscription Service options
Get more out of your subscription package