Anatomical realism you can see and feel.
The J850 Digital Anatomy Printer brings medical models to life with incredible realism that accurately represents both the appearance and response of human tissue. These 3D printed anatomical models provide unmatched clinical versatility, repeatability, and accuracy for healthcare professionals and medical device companies.
Outstanding Medical Anatomy Reproduction
Experience the physiological response of native cardiac tissue.
• See the accurate biomechanical behavior associated with age, gender, ethnicity, and other pathological and physiological characteristics.
• Feel realistic feedback while suturing, cutting, inserting, and deploying devices in 3D-Printed cardiac tissue.
Experience the arterial elasticity caused by changes in blood pressure and disease.
• See how the artery moves as internal and external forces are applied with blood vessel material that can mimic both healthy and diseased vessels.
• Feel realistic vessel responses while inserting and deploying devices.
Experience the density properties and haptic response of human bone.
• See accurate bone articulation with variations in cancellous and cortical density.
• Feel realistic feedback while tapping, reaming, sawing, inserting screws and attaching plates.
Experience the response of native organ tissue.
• See the accurate biomechanical behavior associated with organ structures and disease states.
• Feel realistic feedback in 3D-Printed medical models of native organ tissue while suturing, cutting, inserting, and deploying devices.
Radio realistic models with full contrast options.
- See radiopaque properties just like real tissue under CT and X-ray imaging.
- Control the radiopacity obtained from each print.