A LITTLE ABOUT US: CADimensions, Inc. strives to be the premier provider of innovative tools and solutions for the Engineering and Manufacturing community. CADimensions likes to do business and build relationships with the value of CADLIFE in mind. Our CADLIFE culture guides each Employee to provide a best-in-class Customer experience. We are Dedicated to the success of our team and those they serve. This commitment compels us to always act with Integrity and make sure we bring our best Attitude to every interaction. We are Loyal to our employees and customers as we create the world of tomorrow together as Family every step of the way.
This is a remote, full-time position. Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, you will be responsible for, resolve incoming support requests from clients, by providing comprehensive and timely solutions to questions/issues. Our normal hours of service are 8:00am to 5:00pm EST.
In this role, you should expect to:
- Answer technical support calls, chats, and emails regarding the SOLIDWORKS product portfolio
- Provide best practices recommendations based on customer needs
- Prioritize and schedule support tickets to ensure a timely response
- Be a thorough, detail oriented, quick-on-their-feet, outside-of-the-box thinkers who will act as the customer’s partner
- Partake in knowledge sharing activities, publishing technical marketing videos, supplying technical presentations, and reviewing documentation
- Obtain relevant certifications in the SOLIDWORKS and 3DExperience portfolio of products
Why do you fit in at CADimensions? Because you have:
- 3-4 years of full time 3D CAD experience
- Strong independent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- You enjoy being challenged to find solutions to a problem
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows, PC hardware, and basic computer functionality
- Exceptional communication, organization, and follow-up skills
- Friendly, helpful attitude toward customer success
Bonus points if you have:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology or related time in the field.
- Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS family of products
- Experience with other CAD platforms such as Fusion 360 or Onshape
CADimensions, Inc. offers competitive wages and a total benefits package that includes company paid medical insurance options, optional dental and vision, 401k matching, paid time off and work from home flexibility