There is now a new replacement website where you can find your serial numbers. This process will outline the requirements for accessing the SOLIDWORKS My Products page and its capabilities.
Before we get started - You will need the following
- 3DEXPERIENCE Login
- Security Admin Role
- There is a tutorial of the DSx Client here: SOLIDWORKS Account Administration.
- Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
1. Access and Features
Using either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge, log in to https://myproducts.solidworks.com
On this page you will be able to do the following:
- View all products which contain a unique serial number associated with a company
- View license expiration
- View Support End Date
- Check if the products have been activated
- Click on any product to see included products entitled by the same serial number and where that product was activated.
- Export a detailed list of your products
Tip: It is recommended that only Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge are used to access the My Products page. The login will flash repeatedly and fail in Mozilla Firefox and Chrome Incognito mode.
If this doesn’t work, feel free to reach out to us (CADimensions Technical Support Form) to confirm that you are tied to your company.