How Does HDR Light Studio
WORK WITH SOLIDWORKS VISUALIZE?
The Process is Easy!
The model above has all materials applied and the camera view is positioned as desired. You are now ready to light…
- Start HDR Light Studio from the SOLIDWORKS Visualize environment
- Load an existing HDRI map to edit, or start with a blank canvas
- Add a new lights in HDR Light Studio
- Click on the 3D model in SOLIDWORKS Visualize to position lights
- To finish, HDR Light Studio generates a high-res HDRI map for the SOLIDWORKS Visualize environment
- The SOLIDWORKS Visualize scene is now ready for final rendering